Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Book-signings for 2008

I've gotten several requests to know what my booksigning schedule is for 2008 so I thought I would post what I know currently.

On January 19th, I'm participating in a multi-author booksigning at the public library located in Manchester, TN. I'll be signing copies of my first novel, JANE MILLIONAIRE, and should have copies of my first Harlequin Mills & Boon Medical, THE DOCTOR'S PREGNANCY BOMBSHELL, too. One of the other authors participating is a friend who recently published his first book and amazingly asked me to give him a cover quote--how cool is that????

I've also been asked to do a booksigning in McMinnville, TN. I'm thinking that one will likely be scheduled for February. I held a signing here after Jane came out and sold out. It was a great signing so I look forward to going back. I'll post more information on that once details are arranged.

In April, I'll be signing books in Gulf Shores, Alabama and in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.

In May, I'll be in Huntsville, Alabama.

In July, I'll be signing in San Francisco, California.

In October, in Newark, New Jersey.

In November, in Birmingham, Alabama at the Homewood Library.

For now, that's all that I'm aware of, but the life of a writer is a fluid thing and one must learn to go with the flow early on. I'll keep my blog updated of my schedule and any changes. If you live in or near these areas, be sure to pop in to say hi!

No comments: