Wednesday, July 09, 2008

puppies!!

I can recall my dog having puppies when I was a small girl, but I'd never actually seen puppies being born before today. My dog Lilly went into labor this morning and has now had 4 puppies!! They are so precious. I've tried to share via email with some pals and it's just not working and we all know that I'm...challenged...when it comes to computer things. Very simply, I can't get the pics to shrink small enough for yahoo to allow me to post them. Ah, well. This way I can put several pics up at once.I'll post more later. I also cut my finger today & am having problems with doing much of anything. But aren't all the puppies wonderful? :)

11 comments:

Paisley Kirkpatrick said...

What kind of dog is Lilly, Janice. The puppies are adorable!

Stacey Kayne said...

Oh my gosh, Janice--TOO CUTE!!!

Terri Garey said...

Ok, I want the black and white one... wait, I want the white and black one... oh, man.

Stinky, Smelly, Pepe LePew and P.U., right? I'll take P.U. :-)

Janice Lynn said...

The lady who gave her to me said she's a registered Jack Russell, but she looks like she has Rat Terrier in her to me. She was give to me, so I didn't buy her or anything. The dad is a mix of several dogs, but is solid brown & the same size as Lilly.

#3 & #4 are almost solid black but have the tips of their tails white. the 4th one only has a dot of white at the very tip. It's so cute!

Carla Capshaw said...

Too, too adorable!! You must be such a proud grandma. :-)

Tawny said...

AWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I'm so in love!!!

Jill James said...

They are sooooo cute!

Dina said...

They are beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

They're beautiful! Congratulations!

tnkim said...

My mother in law is a patient of yours...Sonda Reed. And told me to check out the puppies. They are too cute!!! Are you going to keep all of them? Me and my husband have a 3yr old female that looks almost exactly like your "momma" dog.

Janice Lynn said...

Hi TNKim. Lilly came from the town where I work so it is possible there's a relation there. :) She's such a good momma. We're giving away 3 of the puppies. My neighbor is taking #4 which is a little boy. This pleases the kids since they'll still get to see him. One of the ladies I work with is taking #3, a very sweet little girl. :) We're torn between the first girl--Ashley--and #2 who is the oldest boy. The kids have named him Trouble after their dog who died last summer. My cousin is taking whichever one we don't keep.

Of course, the kids ask daily if we can just please keep them all. :) Truth is...I'd like to, but 5 dogs...uhm, no.