Monday, October 27, 2008

Surgeon Boss, Surprise Dad!

I got my hardcover author copies to Surgeon Boss, Surprise Dad. Although the paperback version isn't out until February 2009, the hardcover edition is release two months earlier--December 2008, in this case. :) This cover is a first for me. The first to have a kid on it. The guy is hot, but I'm undecided on the kid. I've never really thought about it until now, but I don't tend to buy a lot of books with kids on the cover unless it's an author I know I enjoy. What about you? Do kids on the cover or a romance novel appeal or not?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the cover, Janice. Although just the guy would have been nice, too.

Paisley Kirkpatrick said...

It is a good cover, Janice. With baby in the the title I think it works. One eye does look a little off but I don't think it looks cross eyed. Proud of you!!

Anonymous said...

I like the cover, Janice. But they should have shown more of the hunk & less of the baby. Still, it's cute.

Anonymous said...

i think that the baby on the cover is the most incridle think ever the baby on the cover makes me want to read it.i have always thought that the perfect ending to a romance book is the one where the family begins