Friday, December 23, 2005

American Title 2



Round Two of the American Title 2 contest has started! Voting began on Dec. 19 and runs until Dec. 31 at www.romantictimes.com, which will take you to the front page or you can go directly to the voting page by going to www.americantitle2.com.

This round they are looking for the best hero and heroine and the three contestants who receive the fewest votes will be cut from the competition, so every vote counts! Please pass this along to anyone you think would be willing to help out. You can only vote online and each email address can only vote once.

As someone who knows exactly how these ladies feel, I want to encourage you to go vote in this round. Flavia was particularly harsh to some of the contestants (Ouch! I remember EXACTLY how that feels), but don't let that dissuade you from voting for whichever entry you feel is the best.

The lovely floral arrangement above is from the American Title Two contestants. They had this delivered to me on the morning of November 29th...the day Jane Millionaire was released (which was such a stressful day because of my son's oral surgery). It was so unexpected and so sweet of them, that I cried when I read the card. The really cool thing is that I have lighthouses in my office and the plate and cup look fabulous on my desk!!!

One of the greatest gifts I've recieved during 2005 is all the new friends I've made via the American Title contest and Jane Millionaire's release. I have much to be thankful for.

No comments: