Thursday, August 17, 2006

Jessie WON!!!

Okay, so the buttons & t-shirts & poster-making paid off. My son won!! He's the new student body president!!! How cool is that??? After campaigning all day, the candidates gave speeches yesterday afternoon and then the entire student body (7th, 8th, & 9th grades) voted. There were some other fab kids in the running. But Jessie found out today that he won!!!! So proud of him! All my kids really. They're great--yes, they ARE all asleep at the moment & quite angelic. ;)

Oh, and on all the campaign paraphenalia, Jessie wasn't the only candidate that did all that stuff. They all did. One girl had the cheerleaders perform as part of her speech.

I'm counting the days until I go back to work--ack! But since the kiddos are getting braces on the 29th of this month, I guess going back to work next week is a good thing. But I still have a bunch of stuff to get done first...

2 comments:

Trish Milburn said...

Congrats to Jessie!

MJFredrick said...

Congratulations to Jesse, and hugs on the braces and going back to work.