Friday, November 25, 2005

Quickie Post

I just wanted to pop on and say that I hope everyone had a fabulous & calorie free Thanksgiving!

& to announce my winners from the JaniceLynnReadersGroup at Yahoo. Bonnie Ferguson won an autographed copy of Anna DeStefano's The Unknown Daughter and Terri Garey won an autographed copy of Anne Mallory's Masquerading tihe Marquess. (If y'all haven't checked out Anne's cover, be sure too cause the guy is so dreamy. Makes me want to play dress up. ;)

Tomorrow night I'm giving away a copy of Mari Mancusi's Sk8ter Boy. SO if you're not a member of my readersgroup, be sure to join as it automatically enters you in my book a day give away. Join by sending an email to JaniceLynnReadersGroup-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

Thanks! & y'all have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Janice . . . and Anna :)

Hope you're having a great weekend, Janice!