Sunday, November 20, 2005

Riding the Wave of Excitement

I now have my 50 copies of JANE MILLIONAIRE! I got them yesterday, actually--yes, I was so excited I forgot to blog. Bad Janice. I have Jane's scattered all over my house. One in every room. Well, except the bathrooms and the kids' rooms as they might think that meant they could read them and Jane's a bit too...advanced...for my six year old.

Okay, this week...it's thanksgiving on Thursday so that means I'm off work on Wednesday, Thursday, & Friday. Woo hoo! It'll be nice to have some time with my family.

On the writing front, I'm working on the follow-up to JANE MILLIONAIRE and am 120 pages into the story now. I hope to hit page 200 by the end of next weekend. Keep your fingers crossed for me!!

On my yahoogroup, Sheila M. is my winner for tonight. She won a Happily Ever Authors book bag! I'm giving away lots of great prizes ever day between now and November 29th on Jane's official release date, so if you're not a member of my group--it's time to join at JaniceLynnReadersGroup-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

y'all have a great night!

No comments: