Saturday, November 05, 2005

Southern Magic Readers luncheon

The luncheon was a huge success. The keynote speaker was Connie Brockway & she was absolutely fabulous. I really enjoyed listening to her talk.


Although it's still a few weeks prior to Jane being available, I got to autograph coverflats for those interested. There were several booksellers there and it was a fun day and a great lunch.


Fabulous authors such as Kathleen Long, Sherrilyn Kenyon, Linda Howard, Connie Brockway, Anna DeStefano, Kelley St. John, Debra Webb, Rhonda Nelson, and many many more were there. Yes, despite the huge to be read stacks I already have I did buy more books. And on that note, my pal Kathleen Long sold out of both Get Bunny Love and Cherry On Top at the booksigning!! How cool is that!!??!!

No comments: