Tuesday, June 06, 2006

His Royal Love Child by Lucy Monroe

His Royal Love Child by Lucy Monroe is in Bookstores Now


The Scorsolini Princes: proud rulers and passionate lovers, they need convenient wives!
Danette Michaels knew the rules when she became Principe Marcello Scorsolini’s secret mistress. There would be no marriage, no future, no public acknowledgement. All she’'d have was his hard Sicilian body and his undivided passion. At the time, it was enough.
But Danette can’t be a dirty little secret any longer. She wants all or nothing – and that means their affair is over.
Until a pregnancy test changes everything…


For those of you who don't recall, Lucy very generously donated copies of Ready and Willing to the Lymphomia Society Auction. I really appreciate Lucy's generosity & hope you'll check out this awesome book.

Oh, & I just have to say that I had one of those giddy moments inWal-mart tonight. I was standing in the book section & saw Learning Curves by Terry McLaughlin, The Heart's Homecoming by Merrillee Wren, Rhonda Nelson's latest (an Out of Uniform Blaze!), Rita Herron's latest, & several others by authors I personally knew. My 8 yr old daughter just stared at her silly mom cause I really did giggle. How cool that I work in a profession that allows me to meet & know these wonderful ladies & writers??!!!



No comments: