Friday, June 02, 2006

Murfreesboro, TN Booksigning at the Linebaugh Library on June 3rd

Hey! If you're in or around Murfreesboro tomorrow be sure to stop by the Linebaugh Library. I'll be signing copies of JANE MILLIONAIRE there from 12:30 till 2 PM. The booksigning is being hosted by Books-A-Million and is going to be lots of fun.

I've never done a booksigning at a library before so this signing is special to me. I've always loved libraries and just can't believe I'm really going to be signing books there tomorrow. Another really cool thing about the signing is that a drug rep mentioned to me that he'd seen my photo up in the library advertising the signing. Totally surreal!!

Anyway, if you're in Murfreesboro, please say hello! Oh, and don't forget to get a copy of Jane. ;)

No comments: