Saturday, June 17, 2006

Without A Paddle

My oldest two, hubby & I just watched this movie tonight & I laughed my butt off. Too funny. Actually, I really enjoyed the friendship that the creators set up. Made me smile with memories of childhood friendships and where we are now.

Hubby & the two oldest leave for a week of camping tomorrow--which adds to the humor of watching Without A Paddle. Hopefully, their week will go a bit smoother. :)

The younger two & I are roughing it at home with the air conditioning, take-out, & remote control....what? you're not feeling my pain? Okay, so mostly I'll be at work, the kids will be with Grandma, & our evenings will be spent at the ballpark, Boy Scouts, Gymnastics, Cheerleading, and so forth. Yeah, NOW you feel my pain. ;)

Have a great rest of the weekend & Happy Father's Day to my Dad & all the other dads out there!!!!

No comments: