Friday, January 20, 2006

Curves Booksigning


Wow! I had my booksigning at Curves tonight. It was awesome. I sold 33 books. & not a single one was to my mom or any other family member ;) Woo hoo!!!!! Gotta love that. :) & it was so much fun. The owner is a total sweetheart and the staff were so great & the ladies who came to exercise and buy a book---fabulous! Can't wait to do it again with the next book.

Going to Nashville tomorrow to meet with my pals Stephanie Feagan & Trish Milburn & the other members of the MCRW chapter for their monthly meeting, which Steph is presenting at. Can't wait to see them. :)

Ohhhh, and here's another installment of Jude. Cause it's all Jude until I finish this book....I just know you hate that. ;) Of course, my daughter wanted to watch How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days tonight and now I'm on such a Matthew high, uhm, perhaps I should post them both...2 hunks...uhm...I LIKE IT. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your success!