Wednesday, January 04, 2006

New Computer!


I did it. I did it. I got a new computer! Well, I've bought one. Guess it'll be about a week or so before I actually get it, but I've ordered and paid for it!!!! So excited!!!! :) Now I'll have to think of a name. My laptop is Sahara (named after Matthew's movie!). My son suggested Krull the Warrior King....not so sure about that one. ;) Any thoughts?

While at the grocery store I found a copy of the People 20 Years of Sexiest Man Alive! Matthew's in there!!! On yesterday's photo I didn't realize until I looked at the blog tonight that you couldn't read what he'd said about his favorite make-out places---water tower and football field at the 50 yard line. Too funny. Anyway the mag is great fun to look at and has some awesome pics of Matthew, Brad Pitt, Jude Law (who I've taken a slight fancy to since watching Cold Mountain), George Clooney, Johnny Depp, Patrick Swayze, etc. All the men who've been the Sexiest Man Alive. But I bought it for the articles---not the pictures. (Yeah right!)

No comments: