Monday, January 16, 2006

Curves


Ah, that one word can hold so many meanings. Like learning curves or a woman's curves or the curves a baseball pitcher throws. Or it can be where my book signing is being held on Friday night. ;)

You got it. I'm doing my second book signing this Friday night (January 20th) at Curves in McMinnville, TN from 4 to 6 PM. I'd love to see you so if you're in the neighborhood, please do drop by for a visit and an autographed copy of JANE MILLIONAIRE.

Oh, and for those of you interested in the Sexiest Man Alive, his movie Two for the Money is available on DVD tomorrow!! Woo hoo!!!

I had a Matthew blast from the past Saturday night when my daughter and I watched Angels in the Outfield. Matthew is the first ballplayer the angels 'help' out. Hello, if I were an angel I'd put my hands on that man's body, too. Okay, so I'm anything but angelic and I want to put my hands on...well, you get the idea. ;)

No comments: