Every day is a treasure although sometimes we get caughtup in day to day routines and don't take the time to count our blessings, so-to-speak.
Today, I'm going to count some of my blessings/things I treasure.
1. The fact that I have health insurance. In the office today, about a 3rd of my patients had no health care coverage.
2. That I spoke with a friend from high school on the phone for the first time in over 5 years. No arguments or fights, just life pulling us in different directions to where time slipped away.
3. That I spoke with a writer friend who always makes me smile with her wit and joyous personality.
4. The fact that my children are (knock on wood) healthy.
5. The fact that my husband loves me, goes to work every day, comes home every night, and did I mention, loves me?
6. The fact that I have a job. Not always the easiest, best, or most joyous, but I have a job that I enjoy most of the time and can pay my bills.
Anyway, that's a few of my Tuesday treasures that I thought I'd share with you. :) Hope your Tuesday was filled with a great many treasures, too.