Wednesday, October 18, 2006

3 Day Breast Cancer Walk~ off tomorrow!

Wow! After all these weeks of training, it's hard to believe that tomorrow night I'll be in Atlanta in preparation for the opening ceremony on Friday morning. I've still not walked 20 miles in a day so it's going to be an interesting weekend. Honestly, I think I can do it, though. I walked 5 miles today & then packed & prepared for being away from home for the weekend.

I'm really excited at the prospect of walking. So far I've raised $2,385 & the Parallel Heat team has raised over $19,000 total! How awesome is that????? I've still got $115 to go to reach my goal of $2,500, sooooooooo....

If you'd like to donate, Follow This Link to visit my personal webpage at the 2006 Atlanta Breast Cancer 3-Day.

I hope to have pictures next week. I'll be taking them with a disposable camera so I'm not sure what type of quality they'll be, but at least they'll be pictures. :)

No comments: