Monday, October 23, 2006

Home & Product Side Effects

The 3 day walk...okay, I'm too tired & achy to talk about it yet without whining, so I'm going to just say, hi, I'm home, and we'll talk about it later, 'nough said.

But what I want to share with you is a website that fabo author Colleen Gleason pointed out. It's a skin care product line that has one of the most awesome advertising gimics going. To see what I mean, check out the side effects of using their products. http://www.seemoresideeffects.ca/
I mean, you see all the nasty side effects listed out on television commercials and print ads--isn't it about time there were some good side effects with products?? Of course, I have to warn ya, after I placed my order for Reversa products, I'm thinking they may be sold out. Bring on the side effects baby! I am so in the need for pastry & I know my lawn needs mowed &...oh, just go check out the site & you'll see what I mean. :) Seriously, I think it's a great marketing concept & hats off to their advertising department. I think I'd like to hire them to promote my next book.

Smooches until later when I feel more like myself.

4 comments:

Colleen Gleason said...

It was great, wasn't it? Wish I could figure out a similar way to market my book. LOL!

Hugs on the not feeling 100%...I noticed you've been quiet on the loop. Take care and pop in and let us know what's up.

Lynne Simpson said...

Hi, Janice! Between the doorbell sound s and my laughing out loud at some of the the "side effects," that web site had my dogs barking their heads off. :-)

Glad you're home safe!

Janice Lynn said...

I loved that advertisement & have sent it to several friends. I told them that I definitely have Reversa on my Christmas wish list. ;)

Glad to see you made it home safely, too, Lynne!!!

Janice Lynn said...

Oh! Meant to say that I'd been swamped with training for the walk, kid stuff, and writing, Colleen. Hopefully life will settle & I'll start posting more again soon. :)