Thursday, October 26, 2006

American Title 3

Only a few days left to vote in the American Title 3 contest. Please don't forget to cast your votes as 10 finalist's dreams are on the line. Although all the finalists have great entries & seem to be wonderful people, I am partial to Lindsey Brookes entry. Partially because I've read the entire manuscript and know that it totally rocks, but also because Lindsey is one of my best friends. If you'd like to know more about the contest you can visit http://romantictimes.com and click on the American Title icon. Or if you'd just like to help one of my very talented friends by voting for her awesome entry, send an email to webmaster@romantictimes.com with OPERATION: DATE ESCAPE in the subject line.

All the entries are fabulous this year & I'm really hoping Dorchester buys lots of them because I am SOOOO hooked and want to read more. Mostly right now though, I'm glad it's not me having to deal with the stress of knowing that on Monday morning two finalists will be cut from the competition and that I might be one of them. Just the thought brings back nasty memories of days gone by. But in the grand scheme of things, I have to admit...it's worth it all to hold JANE MILLIONAIRE in my hands. Oh yeah, dreams really do come true.

No comments: