Monday, October 16, 2006

American Title 3

The third round of competition for the American Title contest kicks off today. As I've mentioned in previous posts, there are some fabulous sounding entries. I can't wait to read all the first lines. :) I'm a bit biased this year as my pal Lindsey Brookes finaled with her awesome manuscript OPERATION: DATE ESCAPE. I read this manuscript prior to Lindsey submitting it to Dorchester & LOVED it. I laughed & laughed & laughed. Lindsey is the queen of comedy. :) Her entry starts out with a conversation between the heroine Kelsey & her mother. I'll let you read the first line, which is Kelsey's mom giving advice, for yourself today at http://www.romantictimes.com I think the voting information goes up around 11.

I've been lax on blogging, but it's because this is the big week of the breast cancer walk. On Thursday I leave for Atlanta & will be walking 60 miles in 3 days.

1 comment:

Terri Garey said...

Go, Lindsey!!!!

And nice picture of Matt today, Janice. :)