Saturday, October 28, 2006

I got tagged!

After clarifying that being tagged didn't mean I had won a prize trip to Hawaii, nor that I had won a weekend get-away with Matthew McConaughey (sigh! I was really hoping for that one!), I've learned that my tagging just means I have to think really hard to come up with answers. It's late, so I'm not sure how that thinking is going to work out, but here goes:

1) One book that changed your life: From the Torrid Past by ?? It was a Second Chance At Love book that I snuck & read when I was...way too young to be reading about torrid pasts. Reading that book was when I KNEW that I wanted to write romance novels. I started penning stories thereafter. :)

2) One book that you’ve read more than once: Candace Schuler's Good Girls Do. I love that book. It's hot & fun & Matthew McConaughey could SOOOOO be Tom if it was ever made into a movie. ;)

3) One book you’d want on a deserted island: Book? Hey, if I'm going to be on a deserted island, I want Matthew McConaughey--not a book.

4) One book that made you laugh: Anything by Rhonda Nelson always makes me laugh. She has such a great, witty voice.

5) One book that made you cry: Where the Red Fern Grows. I bawled my eyes out.

6) One book you wish you’d written: Anything by Jennifer Crusie--she's awesome!

7) One book you wish had never been written: I honestly can't think of one.

8) One book you’re currently reading: Don't Look Down by Jennifer Crusie & Bob Mayer.

Well, there you have it. My tagged answers. Personally, I think I should have held out for that weekend with Matthew...

2 comments:

Terri Garey said...

It's amazing how you managed to work Matthew into almost every single one of your answers! LOL Happy Halloween, Janice! (and Matt)

Janice Lynn said...

Yeah, but too bad I listed the title of one of my all time favorite books wrong. Ugh. It's Good Time Girl by Candace Schuler. I have read a Good Girls Do by Julie Leto that I enjoyed, too, but that wasn't the book I mean. Good Time Girl was. Now if I could just work Matthew into this comment... ;)