Sunday, April 15, 2007

Missed me?

With a week in Washington DC with my oldest 2 boys & then 5 days in Gatlinburg, (8 days of which were with no internet!), & hubby gone to Edwards AFB for a month, I haven't blogged in a while. Bad me. :)

However, I did turn the third medical in on Friday night. :) Yea! I'm really excited to have that one done. And of course, I've started the 4th one already. Also, I'm plotting a YA just because I had so much fun spending the week in DC with 12 teenagers. Was interesting. Made me feel older than the hills, but interesting. :)

Tonight, I'm finishing up taxes. Such a procrastinator. :)

Oh! And this past week there was an article on moi & friends who've donated books & character names for my local Literacy chapter's fundraiser. I'll have more on this soon, plus a list of all the fabulous authors who've donated. :)

No comments: