Sunday, June 15, 2008

Haircut


So I've worn my hair long for...years and years. I've been overdue for a trim for a long, long time. Last week I went to the salon and said "I'd like it layered all over and trim the ends please." When I looked in the mirror after she was finished I said, "Glad I didn't ask for a haircut." I'd be bald. So, I'm about 8 inches shorter than when I went in to the salon. Some trim, huh? ;) Trying to decide if I like it or not. I think dh is also trying to decide.

I took these pics myself so forgive the outstretched arms.

8 comments:

Carla Capshaw said...

Janice, you're gorgeous. The haircut just makes you more so. :-)

Unknown said...

I absolutely love it. You're as cute as a button. You're beautiful, darlin', just beautiful.

Janice Lynn said...

Wow. I need to post more haircut pictures more often. ;) Thanks for the slathering compliments, ladies.

Yet another perk of having good friends; they give compliments even when you aren't so sure if you like the haircut. ;)

Teble said...

I love the haircut! Very sassy. You look even younger than you already did! Great 'do for summer, too.

Trish Milburn said...

Janice, my first reaction was, Wow! I love her new haircut. I really do. So cute.

Janice Lynn said...

Thanks, guys. I'm still not sure I like it, but, it'll grow back if I don't get used to it. ;)

And LOL Teble on the looking younger. Perhaps I should let them take a few more inches off. ;)

GladysMP said...

You have to be careful when telling a hairdresser to cut your hair. Some will scalp you if they get the chance. They can set short hair so much faster than long hair and make more profit. LOL Hope you enjoy your haircut and, if not, that your hair grows fast. Mine does. I recently had my long hair cut short and am questioning my decision a bit, so I know how you feel.

Anonymous said...

Hope you decide you like your hair, GladysMP. Some days I do. Some days I don't. I've learned my lesson. Perhaps that's why so long had passed by since my last cut come to think of it. ;jfp