Sunday, February 01, 2009

2009 Catch-up

Time sure does get away, doesn't it? I can't believe it's been since November since I did a real post. Ack. Christmas was fab. Everyone was healthy and home and that's what's most important. We had my office Christmas party at our house this year. That was stressful, but lots of fun. If I said that it turned into a pajama party with four of us sitting up to the wee hours playing cards, that would just raise a lot of questions, wouldn't it? So I won't mention the pajamas. ;)

My oldest son has done another play since my last post. This one was with his high school drama club. They did a series of bad date scenarios. I have to say I liked this one much, much better than the last one they did which was about a high school shooting.

My second oldest son has gotten his driver's learning permit. Yes, I now have more gray hairs than red/blond. I keep wondering how it is possible that my babies are growing up so quickly.

On the writing front, there's lots going on. I just finished--tonight/this morning--the last book of my current Harlequin contract. Well, finished the version that will be turned in. Hopefully, my editor will find ways to make the final version even better. I really like this hero--okay, so I always like the heroes, but I really do. Blair's pretty cool, too. I'd tell you more but then I'd have to kill you so...just kidding, but I really can't tell you more yet. :)

I have a February release in the United Kingdom. Surgeon Boss, Surprise Dad. This book will be available in the US in March via www.eharlequin.com. I'll try to remember to post a link at that time.

I had a book signing at the Manchester library where I got to see my pal, Trish Milburn. She was signing copies of her first Harlequin and had the ARC for her first YA. Very cool!!

In May, I have an online read at eharlequin. I'm excited and a little intimidated by that. Y'all be sure to stop by and say hi.

In July, I'm doing a booksigning in Washington DC where I'll be attending the RWA national conference. The thing I look forward to most is seeing my friends. :)

No comments: