Sunday, October 10, 2010

Officer, Surgeon...Gentleman! available now!



Hi all! Hope everyone is doing fabulous! I blogged over at eharlequin and am giving away a copy of my backlist to one lucky person who leaves a comment. Be sure to stop by and say hello. Click here to go directly to the post. :)
Also, my latest release OFFICER, SURGEON...GENTLEMAN! is now available from eharlequin! I had so much fun writing Cole & Amelia's story and hope you'll check out their story while it's still available. Click here to find out more.

Also, Dr. Di Angelo's Baby Bombshell is currently still available at eharlequin, but hurry to get your copy as they won't be available much longer. Click here for more details.

I'll be in Newark, New Jersey in a couple of weeks at the New Jersey Romance Writers Conference and am looking forward to catching up with friends old and making new!

In November, I'll be in Birmingham for the Southern Magic Readers Luncheon. If you're in the Birmingham area and haven't bought your ticket yet, be sure to check this luncheon out. There's always a fabulous turnout and lots of great authors to lunch with. Lots of fun.

In December, be sure to look for my next release, THE NURSE WHO SAVED CHRISTMAS. This is my first Christmas story and was lots of fun to try to capture the magic of Christmas while writing a Medical Romance. Love the paperback cover, but I haven't seen the hardback version yet, although I should be getting my author copy soon. :)






1 comment:

web design company said...

Wow this is really a great news.Helps lot of people.

web Design London>