1) One book that changed your life: From the Torrid Past by ?? It was a Second Chance At Love book that I snuck & read when I was...way too young to be reading about torrid pasts. Reading that book was when I KNEW that I wanted to write romance novels. I started penning stories thereafter. :)
2) One book that you’ve read more than once: Candace Schuler's Good Girls Do. I love that book. It's hot & fun & Matthew McConaughey could SOOOOO be Tom if it was ever made into a movie. ;)
3) One book you’d want on a deserted island: Book? Hey, if I'm going to be on a deserted island, I want Matthew McConaughey--not a book.
4) One book that made you laugh: Anything by Rhonda Nelson always makes me laugh. She has such a great, witty voice.
5) One book that made you cry: Where the Red Fern Grows. I bawled my eyes out.
6) One book you wish you’d written: Anything by Jennifer Crusie--she's awesome!
7) One book you wish had never been written: I honestly can't think of one.
Well, there you have it. My tagged answers. Personally, I think I should have held out for that weekend with Matthew...