Thursday, April 24, 2008

2008 Romantic Times pictures--there's more!

RT was so much fun, I'll likely be posting pictures for the next week and still not have shared all my favorites--okay, so most of my real favorites won't ever be seen in cyber space, but that's beside the point. :)

Boys, put your swords away! There are faeries present! ;)And the winner takes the prize... ...or is it the spoils. ;) Either way, Luke was a winner in my book. Check out his cat eyes. He had these wild contacts in. The sword fight was awesome--a nice, added touch.



The Impalers--a band straight from Kathy Love & Erin McCarthy's imagination! :)
Kath & the lead singer of The Impalers! Somebody ask her what he did cause I'm not allowed to post the really good picture---not if I want to live that is. ;)Some people should not be allowed on the dance floor because they can't behave. ;)A playmate & her mom get into the fun!

This picture doesn't begin to do justice to the decorations at the Under-the Sea Faerie ball. Amazing is all I can say. The costumes, the scenery, the cover models...need I say more? ;)
Trish, Jim, Katherine, & Helen--Helen won this year's American Title contest! Trish was the runner up and sold to Harlequin American & sold 2 YA romances--way to go, ladies!!



No comments: