Sunday, November 08, 2009

Blog update

Hi all! A quick update on my blog schedule. Tomorrow I'm blogging at eharlequin Actually, I've already posted my blog and look forward to lots of commiseration and empathy. ;) On Monday November 16th, I'll be blogging at Love is the best Medicine In my last post, I'd mistakenly said I'd be at Love is the Best Medicine on the 9th, but I'm actually at eharlequin instead.

Also, I got my latest book cover! Squee!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not sure if you can tell from the photo, but he has great eyes!!!

2 comments:

Dorthy said...

oh, you can!!!! He has gorgeous eyes! When does this one come out??? Is it being released in the USA, or only over seas?

Janice Lynn said...

Dorthy, this one comes out in the US in February. :) The guy on the cover makes me think of...Bradley Cooper? I think that's the guys name. He was in Failure to Launch as one of Matthew's buds.