Monday, March 13, 2006

Roses Every Month for a Year Contest Winner!! Month 2


Heidi Hogan of La Place, Louisiana won my Roses Every Month for a Year contest and recieved the first bouquet on Valentine's Day. Last Wednesday Heidi got the second bouquet of her year of roses. :)

Heidi is holding Duchess (an epileptic/blind Boston Terrier). Heidi & the other volunteers do a lot of important work & if you'd like to know how you can help or if you'd like to just know more about the Humane Society where Heidi volunteers, check out http://www.thepets.org .

Several of you have emailed asking about my exercise program. Urgh. I have exercised every day--did I mention that I got up early on Saturday morning so I could exercise prior to driving to Knoxville??? Anyway, I have stuck with it. We won't talk about the weight though. Nope, not even going to talk about that. But I'm sticking with it & will keep y'all posted.

No comments: