Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Women Today Expo in Knoxville, TN


Cool. Cool. Cool. I'm going to be doing a booksigning at the Women Today Expo in Knoxville, TN on Saturday, March 11 at 3:30 till 4:30 PM. I'm really excited about it as the Expo looks like it's going to be fabulous. I don't have all the details yet, but I'll update the blog closer to time & try to remember my camera so I can take pictures. :) If you'd like to check out the expo, go to http://www.womentodayexpo.com/index.cfm.

Worked on my newest. It's a light paranormal. Just having fun with it and writing it because it's the story in my head that demands to be put on paper.

My hubby rented Secret Window with Johnny Depp last night. He said he thought I'd enjoy it since I'm a writer....hmmmm, I'm trying not to look for hidden messages in that comment, but is he trying to say I'm whacked out? Regardless, I told him he had nothing to worry about just so long as I didn't catch him with another woman & he keeps the screwdriver & ax away from me. Bwahahahahahah! ;)

No comments: