Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Ball Season has taken over my life...


Okay, so I rushed straight from work to my son's game, which was delayed by rain, but not canceled. Fortunately my daughter's game which was to start an hour later was canceled due to the downpour. After the rain stopped there was a double rainbow. My daughter took a pic with my cell phone but it didn't turn out--due to the phone's lack of capabilities & not my daughter's (she's awesome!). The rainbow was beautiful and bright. It was a perfect arch & the outside one was a half one.

Perhaps the rainbow was a sign--we won our game tonight. It was the first game my son's team won. Very exciting. :)

The booksigning went great on Saturday. Stephanie Bond was fabulous as always. I got to sign books in between Rhonda Nelson & Stephanie. That was absolutely amazing!! I was a bit intimidated when I saw how many books they had for me to sign/sell, but there were only 4 left at the end of the signing so I was very pleased. :) Above is a photo of the Heart of Dixie chapter members who were at the luncheon--included are greats like Linda Howard, Kelley St. John, Beverly Barton, Linda Winstead Jones, Bonnie Gardner, Debra Webb, Paula Graves, & I'm probably forgetting several. That chapter is TALENT packed!!


Is it just me or does Matthew look fabulous in these jeans????

No comments: