Sunday, May 21, 2006

Last day at the Beach

Hard to believe that I fly home today. My roomie headed out early this morning & I'm leaving in just a bit. Right now I'm listening to the waves crash against the shore & hating the thought of leaving, although I am ready to see my hubby & kids. Wish it had been where they could have gone with me on this trip.

Y'all have probably heard by now, but Gerri Russell won the American Title II contest. Her cover is gorgeous! Dorchester does awesome covers!! I'll post a picture of her cover later this week as I don't have means to do so here at the hotel. :(

The booksigning was fun yesterday. I didn't have a sell out, but did sell quite a few books. Plus I met some wonderful readers, booksellers, & fellow writers. Michelle Buonfiglio who did the Romance: B(u)y the Book review for me on NBC was there & absolutely adorable! Just as I pictured. I'll get a picture of she & I on later this week, too.

Oh! I got to meet Deidre Knight! That was very cool. Although a client of The Knight Agency, I'd never met Deidre or Pamela. Deidre & her family were here so Deidre could sign her awesome Parallel Attraction. I'll get to meet Pamela in a couple of months in Atlanta at the RWA National convention. :)

Well, the ocean is calling my name & I think I have just enough time for one last walk along the beach...

No comments: