Sunday, July 19, 2009

2009 RWA National conference

I had the privilege of attending the 2009 Romance Writers of America National Conference in Washington DC. Due to time constraints, I'm only posting pics from the Harlequin party on Friday evening at the Ritz Carlton. LOTS OF FUN. You know how they say a picture is worth a thousand words? Well, here's my way of meeting my word count for the day. ;)




Kathleen Long, Janice Lynn, Anna Sugden, & Beth Andrews on their way to the Harlequin party.


This year is Harlequin's 60th anniversary so that was the night's theme. :)

Janice Lynn with her fabulous Senior Editor Sheila Hodgson.

The deejay for the Harlequin parties is FANTASTIC. Very wisely, IMHO, they had the same deejay from last year. Kathleen Long, Terri Garey, & Janice Lynn saying "cheese".
My favorite of the dessert tables...the chocolate fountain.

Last for tonight's post, but certainly not least, the 2009 Harlequin RITA finalists. My fabulous roomie Kathleen Long's book Cold Case Connection was up for the Series Romantic Suspense category. She didn't win the RITA, but she's always a winner in my book. :)





No comments: