Saturday, December 03, 2005

Chocolate poured over Matthew McConaughey Kind of Day!

Yes, it was one of those delicious days that a person remembers all throughout their life. My first booksigning!! & I sold out! Happy day! Happy day!!! :) My mom took pictures. When I get copies, I'll post them.

Came home to some great emails from friends that local stores for them had sold out of Jane Millionaire! or that they'd seen Jane Millionaire face out in the bookstore and one friend even saw Jane Millionaire on the front table along with Nora and the *big* names! Wow! I'd love to have seen that. :)

Hubby has been super attentive & is almost finished reading Jane Millionaire for the first time ever & it's just been a really stellar day.

Thanks to all of you who've been so supportive and wonderful to me on Jane Millionaire's journey to publication. This has been one wild ride and it just keeps getting better. :)
Going to go watch Mr. & Mrs. Smith with my family and make notes on a new book idea that hit me while driving home from the book signing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY JANICE~!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!