Wednesday, February 22, 2006

American Title 2 Round 4


Wow! It's hard to believe that the voting for Round 4 has started already and that only 4 finalists are left!!! Gina Black, Ruth Kaufman, Gerri Russell, & Michelle Young! Be sure to pop over, read the dialogue scenes, & vote on your favorite. Flavia was particularly harsh this round. Round 4 is where she really got me last year, so I feel the current finalists' pain and am just glad that it's not my stomach being twisted into knots this year. :) Actually, although there were a LOT of negatives to competing American Idol style for a book contract, there were also a LOT of positives (& not just because I won--vbg!) but because I made some fabulous friends. Make sure you vote between February 20- March 5 at http://www.americantitle2.com

Oh, and a friend sent me this picture of Matthew. Now I have toothbrush envy.

No comments: