Monday, July 24, 2006

Tomorrow!

By this time tomorrow morning I'll be on the road to Atlanta!! I keep reading emails from friends who are attending conference & my excitement grows with each one. :) Although the conference is really a business one, I have to admit that I'm most looking forward to spending time with my writign buddies from the Writers Playground, the Wet Noodle Posse, the Agency Sistahs, From the Heart, the list goes on and on.

I'm rooming with awesome romantic suspense author Kathleen Long (Harlequin Intrigue) & Beth Burgoon (can you say 2006 DOUBLE GOLDEN HEART FINALIST??? :) )) & I know we're going to have a blast. We roomed together last year and things went great.

So many last minute things to do today--like go to work before I'm late! Ack! Plus my oldest two boys have soccer practice in just a few. Time to go!

No comments: