Sunday, October 23, 2005

Black Leather Chaps

OOOHHHHHH! That got your attention, did it?


My hubby went shopping for me yesterday and, you guessed it, I am now the proud owner of my first pair of black leather chaps. Okay, to put this into proper perspective, my husband bought a motorcycle a couple of weeks ago. He's wanted one for a long time, but other things took priority. A friend told him about one that was for sale and the guy gave hubby a good deal, so now there's a shiny burgandy and black motorcycle with lots of chrome & leather, etc sitting in my garage.


Of course, when he brought this motorcycle home I asked him if he was going through a mid-life crisis a little early. He grinned and said he'd gotten a two-seater & was taking me along. Literally. So, I suppose that it only makes sense that when he went and bought black leather chaps & a black leather jacket & a skull cap for himself that he decked me out in black leather, too.


My chaps are a little long, but I'm told they're easily altered. Guess I'll soon find out.


Did I mention that he also got me a black leather pair of shorts??? Like I'm going to ride that motorcycle in shorts...at least I think that's when he meant for me to wear them....

No comments: