Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Roses Every Month For A Year Contest

In celebration of Jane Millionaire's upcoming release, I'm hosting a really cool contest. I'm giving away ROSES EVERY MONTH FOR A YEAR.


Why roses? Well, there's a rose on Jane's cover and my hero thinks she smells like roses so it just seemed fitting. Besides, how cool to get fresh roses delivered every month for an entire year!!!??? Yes, I know, it would be even cooler if Matthew McConaughey would personally deliver them or if it was a rose erotically held between Johnny Depp's teeth, but work with me here.


One of my friends suggested I make it chocolate, but I was afraid at the end of the year the winner would have gained a bazillion pounds and would never buy one of my books again, so I left it roses.


Be sure to enter! All the details & how to enter are posted at http://www.janicelynn.net/author/contests.php


I can't wait to see who the winner is going to be!!!

No comments: