Sunday, October 09, 2005

Home again, home again, jiggity-jig

After a three hour flight delay (can you say ugh???), I'm finally home, visited with my family, tucked the kids in, snuggled with honey, and am now sneaking online to check email and blog a quickie .

Very funny that on my flight home I met a professor from Vanderbilt, a current student from Vanderbilt, and then me (an alumni) from Vanderbilt. How weird is that when there were around 50 people on board? And that's just the ones I know of. Probably one of those geeky things that impress me that no one else would think anything of, but I thought it neat.

The conference was great, but I'm glad to be home. It's back to work and the real world tomorrow. Hopefully, I'll get my pictures downloaded and I'll post some of them here. Oh, and I've got to tell you about the Security guard, the banana, & the strip search. Yep, I thought that might get your attention. Just one of my many airport adventures I'll be sharing this week...

No comments: