Friday, October 28, 2005

Pajama Party & Pillow Fights

The two go hand in hand, right? Well, tonight they do. My daughter is having a birthday sleep-over & what a great time these gals had. They're 7 & 8 year olds & the night's events included making cookies, eating pizza, blowing bubbles, playing dressup, playing Twister, taking & printing pictures, pillow-fighting on the Twister mat (if you stepped off you were out!), putting on their pajamas, then scrap-booking the pictures (I gave each girl a small scrapbook of their own to take home as a momento from the party), & now they're watching a movie to settle down--I hope. Lots of fun!!!

My boys all went to Nanna's house, my hubby went to a football game with friends, so it was truly a girls night in!!

All this estrogen is getting to me though...I think I need another Matthew fix...YUM!!!

No comments: