Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Matthew's Auction

My youngest had dental issues this morning and was put to sleep to have 4 teeth fixed. Ack. I feel like I'm working just to pay for my kids' teeth these days. The oldest & my daughter get their braces on August 29th. Fun. Fun.

I spent most of the rest of the day with him as his gopher--yeah, he played it to the hilt, but he's 7 and so darn cute that I just waited on him and foot and let him be king for the day. What's a Mom to do??? ;)

All the kids started school back on Monday. :) Woo hoo! & yet Boo hoo! too. Oh the woes of being a Mom & the way it tugs on our hearts. I *hope* to get some writing done tomorrow.

I am sooooo needing a Matthew fix. It's been a while, hasn't it???? Okay, you can tell I have been really busy because I flipping missed that Matthew was auctioning his car off for Oprah's Angel Network. & it's even my dream car...a Corvette. My whole life I've loved Corvettes & Mustangs.

Here's the info if any of you would like to buy the car for me...hint, hint...Christmas is only a few months away...Actually, it's already over and sold for $61,600, but how cool that Matthew auctioned his car. It is time for the Matthew book to be written.

No comments: