Tuesday, November 22, 2005

How to Lose Your Mind in 7 Days

Okay, I started to do this as a David Letterman style count down, but decided that would actually require having a brain to come up with the countdown items...and the whole point is that I've lost my mind....

There is ONE week exactly until Jane Millionaire's release. One Week. Seven Days. 168 hours. 10,080 minutes. 604,800 seconds...or there abouts. ((So I cheated and used a calculator on those. No biggie cause we've already established that Janice's brain is MUSH))

Still, mindless or not, I wouldn't trade this feeling for nothing. Well, maybe for a night with Matthew at my mercy...make it a week of Matthew at my mercy and it's a deal. ;)

For anyone not on my JaniceLynnReadersgroup, be sure to join as I'm giving away a book a day & other cool prizes like a book tote from Happily Ever Authors. I've had a few requests for Vote for Jane Millionaire t-shirts, I may just have to have more made...

No comments: