Monday, November 07, 2005

The Tennessee Magazine

Well, the fun has continued today. I've gotten tons of emails and had a jolly old time, although I've gotten NO writing done thus far tonight. Going to go correct that in a bit.


Work was also interesting as more and more people are seeing the article and asking me about it and my writing. Everyone keeps asking me how it feels to be rich and famous...SNORT. I'm still waiting on the rich and the famous part, but I'll be sure to keep everyone posted should either ever happen....of course, I'll be posting that message from Jamaica or somewhere exotic and warm.


That's one of the funny things about all this. Most everyone believes that if you sell a book and it's in Walmart or going to be in Walmart you must be rich. Sorry folks, that's just not so. Most of the published people I know are far, far from wealthy and most still have to work their day jobs. But the dream is there. The dream of hitting large and making lists and getting the big bucks. And what's life without dreams??


So keep dreaming and dream big!!!!!!!

No comments: