Friday, November 11, 2005

Radio Talk Show

Next week I'm recording a radio talk show to discuss my book and my writing career thus far. Tonight I spoke with the radio host on the phone for a while and really enjoyed it. When I record the show, I'll be in the comfort of my own home, talking on my own phone, probably curled up in my chair. But I keep wondering if I'll feel as comfortable then, knowing it's being recorded, as I did tonight. I sure hope so.

I actually did a radio segment a few years ago. It had nothing to do with romance or books though. Sunscreen, skin care, and skin cancer was my topic. I can't remember if the show was 15 minutes or 30. Either way, it was interesting and we even took calls for that one. Next week's is a pre-recording and the show will actually air on November 30 at 2 PM Central time.
If you've not checked out the Definitely Dana! radio talk show, you should head over to www.healthylife.com and check out her archives! You can pull up some awesome interviews. There's even one with Susan Elizabeth Phillips!!

I'll post more information closer to time for the show to air, but as I just got off the phone with Dana, I wanted to share what a wonderful show she does with you.

Oh, & if you're looking for a scrumptious Matthew picture, I posted one over at the writers at play blog.

No comments: