Sunday, January 08, 2006

Busy Weekend!

Wow. Where has this weekend gone? It seems like it's barely started and yet it's almost gone. Sigh. I didn't get nearly everything done that I wanted to, but such is life. I did accomplish a lot though. I did an online interview, wrote an article on the American Title Contest that will be included in a literary University publication called The Trunk that is available at places like the Paris, France bookstore Shakespeare and Company. How cool is that???

I also finalized/polished up my workshop on Promotion. In the morning I start teaching my first online writers workshop. Hopefully, things will go well.

My in-laws did a birthday dinner for my husband last night. Fun. :)

On a very sad note, Maryanne Cappelluti who finaled in the 2003 Golden Heart short contemporary contest with me, died. She was so young and had two children. In my office, I have a poster of the Short Contemporary finalists and I'm in between Maryanne & Stephanie Rowe (who writes fabulous books for Dorchester & Warner & will be part of a young adult romance launch!). Anyway, that's been a sad, sad moment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My condolences to her family and friends :(