Saturday, January 14, 2006

Matthew McConaughey's flaw


I knew he had to have one. I mean, all men do. But this one really...shocked me. Okay, so I mentioned that I bought the issue of People's Magazine. The 20 Years of the Sexiest Man Alive one. Well, there's all kinds of interesting stuff about the guys. According to one of the statements made Matthew hasn't worn deoderant in over 20 years.

I adore the man, really I do. But I won't lie, I had a brief ICK! moment before I remembered that I was thinking about Matthew. So what's a little sweat between me and those abs? No biggie.

5 comments:

MJFredrick said...

Um....ick!

Janice Lynn said...

LOL. Yeah, yeah, Mare, but I wonder what Gerard's flaw is...certainly not that voice. Nor the bod. Uhm, maybe he'll be 2006's Sexiest Man Alive so inquiring minds can find out. ;)

MJFredrick said...

LOL - have you seen the 300 trailer? I'm thinking he might wax.

Janice Lynn said...

Wax? Ouch! But, yeah, I think you're right. :)

Colleen Gleason said...

Apparently, Mr. Mc is not alone in abstaining from deodorant....rumor has it that Brad Pitt, too, thinks "a man should smell like a man." (I can't remember whether it was Matthew or Brad who said that, but one of them did.)

And remembering the (very very short) time that my dh tried to go without, I am also with Mary on the "Ick!"