Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year!!!


I haven't been online much today as I opted to spend time with my family to celebrate the beginning of yet another new year. It was a great day. We went to the movies and watched Narnia. I loved and highly recommend it! It's a great family movie, too. Not a single curse word in it--if there was I sure didn't catch it. All four of my kids (ranging in age from 6 to 14) loved it & my hubby did, too. Definitely a thumbs up from the Lynn household.

Tonight, I've worked on trying to smooth out some of the rough spots in Causin A Commotion. The story still isn't where I want it, but I'm working on it. :)

Oh, and the coolest thing about the first day of January 1, 2006? I saw Jane Millionaire in a store on a book shelf for the very first time. Yes, I know it's been a months since the book was released, but I've had Thanksgiving, full-time job, sick kids, sold out local bookstores, and Christmas. But today, on the very first day of a brand new year, I saw Jane on a shelf. She was in the New Release section turned face out & in the romance section turned face out times 2 books, and in the local author section. How cool is that? :) My knees felt weak and I got all giddy and I just wanted to grab people and say, "I wrote this!"

I know I've posted this picture of Matthew before, but it's one of my favorite, so...

No comments: